And since I actually cleaned out my journals a while back, I need to use this stuff to clog it all up again. Thanks, Zee-Oh-Em-Gee
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Tag-backs are allowed
Things to Share About Me:
1. I personally like this type of meme the least of all of those that I've filled out over the years; I feel weird coming up with questions for other people, knowing that I won't tag anyone and no one will answer them anyways. Also, any meme that says, "AND YOU HAVE TO TAG 100000000 PEOPLE SO THERE". I'm not a fan of those ones. Unfortunately, that is 99% of memes. So I have to cross that bit out a lot.
2. I'm finally getting back into playing piano again! I stopped for a long time, but now I'm getting my second wind -- and learning to play by ear, too!
3. I like all music. Literally. All music.
4. DANCING QUEEEEEN YOUNG AND BITTER, KINDA 17??? LITTLE OLDER, BLAH BLAH TAMBOURINE
5. I've been spending a lot more time practicing my sketching lately, but I never post any of it here, so I'm inclined to wonder how many people still think I draw pancakes with faces. XD
7. I keep starting and then blatantly murdering my writing projects. Halp. Q-Q
8. The future used to terrify me, but now I'm just kind of struck by the fact that, wow, life might just be this boring forever. There's too much time left for it all to be boring, right? Oh God.
9. When I want to talk to someone about something serious, I rehearse it in front of a mirror for days in advance to get my conversational points straight. And then, when the conversation actually comes up, I forget literally all of them. So I don't actually know why I do it in the first place.
10. I've gone through so many hobbies that I no longer know which ones I'm even good at.
11. Sometimes I just curl up and sleep. I care very little where this occurs.
12. I've been ignoring dA a lot recently. I'm not sure if this is a product of my busy lifestyle or avoidance of the reminder that I don't art.
13. I ship everything. Everything.
1. Paper, plastic, or buy it online (cardboard)?
We use plastic the most, because we can reuse the grocery bags as garbage bags later.
2. What's your favorite Pokémon?
Usually I would just give a cop-out answer, but I don't really know. I like a lot of Pokemon.
Let's go through the Pokedex!
Sandshrew, Magnemite, Bayleef, Xatu, Misdreavus, Slugma, Raikou, Entei, Tyranitar, Treecko, Grovyle, Combusken, Lotad, Swellow, Ralts, Kirlia, Skitty, Aggron, Spoink, Spinda, Solrock, Baltoy, Armaldo, Shuppet, Duskull, Snorunt, Relicanth, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Torterra, Empoleon, Bronzor, Bronzong, Dusknoir, Froslass, Dialga, Darkrai, Shaymin, Lilligant, Zorua, Zoroark, Ducklett, Rufflet, Hydreigon, Fletchinder, Tyrunt, Dedenne, Phantump, Bergmite.
Those are all of the Pokemon whose designs I particularly enjoy. And no, Shathrans and co. aren't a part of the list by default.
3. Do you watch anime? If so, what is your all time favorite?
Not much anymore. All-time favourite would be Highschool of the Dead. My dad, his girlfriend and I watched the whole thing together. Funniest thing in existence, honestly.
4. If you answered yes and named an anime in #3, what is your favorite you're currently watching?
If you didn't, what is your favorite TV show?
Hannibal, Orange is the New Black, or BBC Sherlock.
5. If you had a chance to gain knowledge about everything at the cost of the loss of all five senses, would you do it? (Keep in mind that even if you had the knowledge, you wouldn't be able to do anything with it like get your senses back if you couldn't communicate.)
No. What would the point be?
6. How do you think you would handle seeing a lot of your own blood? (Like if you were donating it, or if you were stabbed or something)
I'm fine with it in small amounts. I haven't done anything worse than cut open a finger, though, so I can't say I really know how I'd handle lots. I don't like needles, though, so donation's out either way.
7. On a scale from 1 to OH HELL NO (11), how scared of bugs are you?
8. Did you like the twist I took with my questions?
9. How do you feel about the homosexual / bisexual / asexual / transgender (sorry if I missed anyone!) community?
I don't really "feel" any more about the LGBTQIA+ community than I do any other community, because I judge people on an individual level. So... I dunno. I'm sure it's filled with good and bad just like everything else.
10. What would you do for a million dollars (legal or illegal)?
11. On a scale from 1 to klutz (11) how often do you get injured? (Anything from minor scrapes and cuts to broken bones, severe wounds, etc.)
Depends on what I'm doing. Usually I'm pretty good about not getting too banged up, but I do pick up bruises and scraps here and there. 2-3?
12. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
13. How adorable is this video? www.facebook.com/TheOriginalBe…
I refuse to look at anything related to Facebook ever. XD
... Ya know, I think I made a good point earlier. I'm gonna stick with it. XD